Friday, April 26, 2013

The Daily Sky: Mars Sextile Neptune

"Hey, how are ya? Damn, if you don't mind me saying so, you folks look great today! I'm glad you could drop by -- free hot dogs and balloons for the kids! Of course, what kids really love is a safe, dependable ride, am I right? And one that's so affordable too!

Listen: I like you. That's why I've got a minivan here for you I wouldn't offer just anyone. Besides, it's our Mars Sextile Neptune Sale! You've had unfilled needs and frustrations, right? Mars is here to help you plow through them! And of course, Neptune represents all your dreams and fondest wishes. Put 'em together, and you've got a recipe for buying this minivan! The pros in our shop did such a good job on it, you can hardly tell it was totalled TWICE! And look at the size of these cup holders!"

***

Yes, you have the charm and the inspiration to get what you want to today. Just try to avoid any Buyer's Regret.


No comments: