Monday, February 4, 2013

The Daily Sky: Mars Conjunct Neptune

Your urge to make changes in your life and to make yourself a happier person may be misdirected at this time. Double-check your motivations and your understanding of what motivates others.

***

Two drunks are walking down the street late one night when they turn down a back alley. Upon entering, they discover a stray dog, eagerly and intently licking his crotch.

The First Drunk says: "Man... I (hic) I sure wish I could do that."
The Second Drunk replies:  Well... (hic) ...maybe if you pet him first, he'll let you."





Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me! And hey, did you say VALENTINE'S DISCOUNT ON READINGS? Write for details. 



If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!



No comments: