Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Astrology Of 2012

It's the big scary year you were warned about... are you ready? Probably not. None of us ever really are. But here's what to expect from the next twelve months of your future!

"Conquer The Universe With Astrology" returns!
Tonight at 8:30 PM Eastern (5:30 Pacific)


...and hey, if you're listening live and have any questions, give me a call at (323) 443-7252!


...not yet... not yet... waaaaaaiiiit for it...

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: