Thursday, August 18, 2011

Astrology: Twelve Signs Of Love

Tonight on a Mercury Retrograde encore edition of "Conquer The Universe With Astrology": stuff from last December you probably missed:

HOUR ONE: "Twelve Signs Of Love": true-life stories of love, hilarity, romance, tragedy, sex, friendship, and kitchen appliances based on my e-book, "Love Around The Zodiac."

HOUR TWO: Also from December... my interview with legendary astrologer Michael Lutin!

10 PM Eastern, 7 PM Pacific

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,

I left a comment under the wrong post check your Feb. 5/11 post). I'm still a bit nervous, but I can't believe I found you. The internet makes some things very easy, but it's hard to track others-with name changes, like me. I'm L.N. from Kelowna, and I use the name Quinn now.


I'm still kind of freaking out ..but in a lovely way. HOW THE HECK ARE YOU??

~Quinn ( formerly L.N. with the yellow VW Beetle)
xox

ElleQuinn7@gmail.com