Thursday, July 21, 2011

Conquer The Universe With Astrology: Welcome To My Mars Transit

TONIGHT'S SHOW:  the transits of the planet Mars, and how it affects your --

Oh screw it. I don't have the patience for this any more. Screw it
Shut UP you idiot! people are listening!
Ha! Like ANYONE "listens"...

-- moods and those of people around you. Call (323) 443-7252 if you have any questions.It should be interesting and informative fun for all!

"CONQUER THE UNIVERSE WITH ASTROLOGY"
10 PM EASTERN/7 PM PACIFIC


And if you don't like that, do your own damned show. See how YOU like it.

Hope to see you all there! Love and Light!



Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

1 comment:

Voyance said...

Amazing! thanks for sharing :)