Thursday, June 30, 2011

Conquer The Universe With Astrology: The Eclipse Bunker!

The Universe shouldn't be something that "just happened to you." Conquer it with Astrology! Fun, advice, and an entire Universe in just one show! THIS EPISODE: Can opener? Check. Shotgun? Check. Dehydrated food? Check. Okay, it's safe to look at this year's Big Eclipse... tomorrow... and see how it's going to affect you!


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...
And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!
If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Astrology said...

Many would like to believe that the genesis of astrology palmistry took place in India and through the vedic scriptures on astrology in India, a lot has been derived. These vedic scriptures are still being used as guidelines to refurbish the knowledge that people have about the Indian astrology.