Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Practical Help For Depression, From Astrology

Astrology can provide a lot of practical help with life... you probably already know about compatibility and predictive astrology. But of course, the observable events of your life are only half the story: your inner life colors and directs everything around it. And when that Inner Life paints everything in shades of blue, it doesn't matter how well or how badly life is really running... it's just all blue.

What can astrology do to help?


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...
And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!
If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: