Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's Get Married (But I Should Ask My Astrologer First)

Tonight on "Conquer The Universe With Astrology": my guest will be April Elliiot Kent of Big Sky Astrology! She's a regular contributor to Llewellyn's "Moon Sign" books, and the author of "Star Guide To Weddings." So naturally, we'll be discussing the upcoming New Moon, and the fascinating world of Electional Astrology (especially when it comes to committed relationships). And we'll also get around to answering your questions live from either the Chat Room or if you call (323) 443-7252!

10 PM Eastern, 7 PM Pacific

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!

No comments: