Thursday, February 17, 2011

Your Guide To Conquering The Universe: Part II

Thanks to my show, "Conquer The Universe With Astrology," a lot of new people are coming to this blog... and I'm grateful for every last one of you. But if you've come here lately, all you've seen basically are the promos for my shows, and you probably haven't had a dig through my vast back catalog of useful and amusing blog entries. My Compatibility Guides and videos included!

So: if you want to learn, you want to laugh, understand, seduce or just appreciate someone else (or yourself)... here's my stuff, by sign... click, read, and enjoy

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces!

If you liked any or all of the above... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!

No comments: