Friday, July 2, 2010

Celebrate July 4th With A Mutual Reception, And A Freebie!

This weekend, America celebrates its Solar Return. I've never actually been here for that before, but I hear it's a big occasion, wherein Americans celebrate all the things they believe in, in a loud manner: picnics, Home Furnishing sales, and explosives. And this July 4th is likely to be a little more emotionally amped-up than usual, with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Aries performing a "mutual reception" -- in the signs each other rules. And, being newly patriotic towards my new home... I'd like to join in.

That's why, this weekend only... I'm offering a free copy of my e-book to everyone who finds and follows me on Twitter. So join in and celebrate the savings, as they say in the commercials here.

Ain't that America?


5 comments:

Matthew The Astrologer said...

NOTE: I won't be previewing my Astrologydating.com blog entries here from now on. Better get over there and subscribe to the RSS feed before you miss anything! Head over to astrologydating.com/blog and read the whole series... and ALL my new stuff... for free!

Matthew The Astrologer said...

(The first episode of "Conquer The Universe With Astrology: The Radio Show" begins August 19th! Subcribe to this blog for further details... or find me on Twitter (@MatthewCurrie) or on Facebook! Hope to see you all there!)

Matthew The Astrologer said...

Also: I love you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw you there last time. Let us know when yu will be back!

Matthew The Astrologer said...

Thanks! There will be posts of some sort... if not here, then on Facebook. Which reminds me... there's a "Conquer The Universe With Astrology" fan page there, and you'll be able to get all my links there. And Thank you again!