Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Uranus In Aries: The First Day Of School For Humanity

Here I was... all ready to tell you about my current special deal on readings... discounts, free stuff, and more... when the larger implications of all my recent astrological research fell into place with a dramatic thump.

Every once in a while, you've got to go out on a limb... astrologers included. I normally don't predict anything specific for anyone in the course of a consultation unless I have plenty of reason to back up what I'm saying. As a result, thankfully, I'm usually right, even about the crazier, less-easily-predicted things that come up. 

Having said that... here's me, out on a very big limb.

I think I've figured out what the Big Message will be with Uranus in Aries, combined with Pluto in Capricorn. It seems to me that when you put the two together... the undeniable transformation of how we view our material world and surroundings that will come with Pluto in Capricorn,. combined with the "what about me?" rebelliousness of Uranus in Aries.. we're going to be getting one undeniably huge result. And I think I've figured out exactly what form that will take.

It may be hidden away in the red, surprisingly damp soil of an otherwise dead-looking desert millions of miles away from us. It may make its voice known in a faint radio signal. Or it may be something even more dramatic... but one way or another, before Uranus leaves Aries in March, 2019, I believe we're going to discover something that may have been shouting at us from the sky since long before we had the ears to hear it.

We're all going to be a little less alone, whether that fits comfortably with everyone's world view or not. And how tragically limiting... holding to a single world, or a single world view, when there's just so much of everything out there.

It will be the beginning of humanity really grasping its place in the Universe. And, who knows? It could be the beginning of a fascinating conversation.

"It's the first day of school, fellas..."



3 comments:

Matthew The Astrologer said...

I really try to avoid making outlandish claims or predictions. Nonetheless, I stand by this one. Come back in 2019 and call me on it if I'm wrong.

Matthew The Astrologer said...

NOTE: I won't be previewing my Astrologydating.com blog entries here from now on. Better get over there and subscribe to the RSS feed before you miss anything!

Matthew The Astrologer said...

Hey, did you write me for your freebies and reading discount yet?

astrologyshow at gmail dot com