Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Career Day: Paula Abdul Leaves "American Idol" Just In Time For The Eclipse

It has been confirmed that Paula Abdul (born June 19, 1962, 2:32 PM, San Fernando California) is leaving American Idol. I wrote about Paula almost exactly a year ago, and figured that the processes that would lead to her leaving were coming to a peak in January of this year.

Although I don't follow Paula Abdul news that closely (she's already had her fair share of trouble with stalkers), I did find two stories of possible significance that happened in January of this year.


(Make up your own Gemini joke here, people.)


So: we have difficult times with co-workers and the potential promise of greater personal glory. And what do we see for Paula's transits around the time of her announcement that she's leaving?

  • Neptune and Jupiter (to a lesser extent) are trine her natal Sun while passing through her natal 5th House, and Uranus is squaring it from her Sixth House. Translation: "I feel really good about myself, except I'm not getting enough recognition at work."
  • Her secondary progressed Sun is being conjuncted by the transiting Sun. Translation: "Look at me! Look at me!"

With all that Sun action going on, Paula's likely feeling good about things. Of course a cynic (or an astrologer) might have warned her about letting Ego issues get in the way of making wise decisions.

Her secondary progressed Venus is rolling into the exact square with her natal Sun. Translation: "Yes, I really do feel good about myself. Maybe excessively good."

As for today's Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius? It's squaring her natal Mars. Translation: "I'm going to spend the next while taking action, whether that action is well-thought-out or not."

Don't be surprised if in the next few days you hear some pronouncements from Paula about how everything is great. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if he hear something fairly soon about that talk show, or some other major project that will make Paula bigger and better than ever.

Of course, I can't help but wonder if Paula's next major hint will be a star turn on "Celebrity Rehab."


Want to learn some astrology, maximize your sexiness, laugh a lot, seduce someone, and save some money? Click here for all the juicy details!


No comments: