Monday, July 20, 2009

Conquer The Universe With Astrology, Book One: Aspects... Now Available!

People have been asking me when I'm going to write a book. Also, a lot of people have been asking me for consultations lately. And some have asked if I teach Astrology to beginners.

I've decided to combine all of the above into one package. Ladies and Gentlemen of Earth, please allow me to introduce Conquer The Universe With Astrology, Book One: Aspects!

Conquer The Universe With Astrology, Book One: Aspects is the first release in a series that will, over the course of the next few months, cover al of the basics of natal astrology. And just to show you how easy it can be to get a handle on Astrology, I decided to start with the toughest concepts first. Believe me... I think I've found a way to make it all make sense. Also, there's a lot of fun to be had in those 25 pages. And ordering now gets you a deep-dish discount on future installements.

The book will be delivered as a PDF document, suitable for either reading on screen, or for being printed out and left lying around to be seen by your friends, who will undoubtedly be impressed with your taste in reading material as a result.

And, as with my Recession Buster deal (which is also still going strong)... there's also a free, no-obligation surprise! So please, send me an e-mail at this address for details. Don't forget to include your date, time, and place (if known) of birth. I'll send you more information, and your surprise.

It's your Universe. Time to learn how it works!

...And as if that weren't excitement enough, Conquer The Universe Book Two: Yin And Yang And How You Do Your Thang is now out too. It's also a great place to start learning more about astrology, and will help you quickly increase your grasp of Astrology's core concepts, all in a relatively easy and painless manner. And, it's funny!


Write me with your date, time, and city of birth here for more details. And please specify if you are interested in the book, the Recession Buster forecast, or both. They're both good, and both come with surprise bonuses.

No comments: